Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose for completing the profile? Any information given on the profile is for analysis purposes only. This is the same as seeing a doctor prior to receiving a diagnosis and prescription. Your information will not be sold or given to any telemarketing company. Please keep in mind, the more accurate your information, the more accurate your results and analysis will be.
- Who works for KFS? Finance professionals who believe the conventional system has failed us. Our goal is to show consumers a more effective way of banking and how live a better quality of life, free from debt, interest and a lifetime of loans.
- Why haven’t I heard about this? These methods of financial management have been put into practice by thousands of consumers and businesses across the country and world. Banks have been reluctant to market these methods because they do not make as much money off of you as they could. It is much easier to sell you a 30 year mortgage than to educate and empower you and provide ongoing support with the resources you need to be successful.
- Do I need home equity? No.
- Is KFS a bank? No. But we do work with a handful of banks we can recommend for you depending on your needs and location. We provide you with qualified sources that we know provide the financing vehicle compatible with our program but the final decision is left up to you.
- What is the process? First complete the budget Surplus Profile and Financial Goals Questionnaire, then schedule your initial consultation. You will receive answers to any additional questions, get a glimpse into how this works, start setting financial goals and much more during the initial consultation— which is FREE. (see Free Analysis).
We are consultants hired by you to work for you. We work exclusively for you for years to come. Finally, someone looking out for your best interests!